Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana | vhali dikri yojana | vahali dikri yojana | vali dikri yojana | vahali dikri yojna | Vahali Dikri yojana has been announced by the State Government Of Gujarat. Application Form Filling Procedure For This Scheme Will Commence Soon. Today In This Article We People Are Going To Discuss About How to Can Apply For The Vahali Dikri Yojana To Grab Its Benefits In Both Online / Offline Mode, Objective Of The Scheme, Eligibility Criteria & Many Other Information. Please Have A Look On The Further Stated Session Of This Page To Know All The Information About The Scheme.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana | Gujarat Government Has Announced Vahali Dikri Yojana (Dear Daughter Scheme) For Girl Children Of The State. Under This Vahali Dikri Yojana, The State Government. Will Provide Education Incentives & Rs. 1 (One Lakh) To First & 2nd Daughter Of The Family. This (One Lakh) Assistance Amount would be able to fill the Vahali Dikri Yojana Registration or Application Form to avail assistance.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
|Name Of The Scheme
|Vahali Dikri Yojana
|Government Of Gujarat State
|Type Of Scheme
|State Government Scheme
|Mode Of Application
|Offline / Online
|Not Yet Released
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Eligibility
- Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Is Going To Improve The Birth Rate Of Girls & Strengthen The Socio-Economic Status Of The Girls In Society. All
- The Applicants Must Fulfill The Following Eligibility Criteria To Become Eligible For Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Applicant Must Be A Permanent Resident Of Gujarat State.
- The Girls Must Belong To A Poor Family With Annual Income Of Less Than 2 Lakhs.
- Girl Must Born After 02 August 2019
- Vahali Dikri Yojana Benefits Till Two Girl.
- Age Of Mother Must Be More Than 18 Year At Time Of Birth Of Gujarat
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Notification :
(1) The Scheme According To Patel Will Be Availed To Families With upto Rs. 2 Lakh Income Per Year.
(2) The State Government Has Made Allocation Of Rs. 133 Crore For This Scheme In Financial Year 2019-20 Budget.
(3) In An Effort To Increase The Birth Rate Of Girls & To Combat Female Feticide, The Gujarat Government Has Launched “Gujarat Vahali Dikri” In The Budget. Under The Scheme, When The Girl Crosses The Age Of 18, The Finance Minister Nitin Patel Announced In The Assembly That The Government Will Give Him Rs. 1 Lakh (One Lakh).
Document Require For Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Birth Certificate Of Daugher
- Aadhaar Card Of Father
- Aadhaar Card Of Mother
- Birth Certificate Of Mother
- Income Certificate
- Other Documents
The Implementation Of The Full Plan Has Reduced Significantly In The Problem Of Malnutrition, Anemia & Low Weight In Adolescent Girls. The Provision Of Rs. 87 Crores For This Scheme. Anganwadi Centers Of Nanghard Will Be Built In The 122 Anganwadi Houses Which Will Benefit About 3.5 Thousand Children, For This Rs. Provision Of Rs. 4 Crore
The Incentive Under Daughter Scheme Will Be Given For 1st & 2nd Daughter Of The Family. Vahali Dikri Yojana Will Definitely Prevent Female Feticide, Promote The Education Of Girls and Provide A Substantial Sum To Fund For Higher Education & Wedding Of Girls…
Important Links :
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana | Vahali Dikri Yojana Is Going To Reduce The Dropout Rate Of Girls From Education and Would Also Prevent Child Marriage. As Soon as The Vahali Dikri Yojana Application / Registration Form Are Out, We Will Update In Here.